Skip to main content

Contact the Welsh Revenue Authority (WRA) about Land Transaction Tax and Landfill Disposals Tax.

For income tax queries, contact HMRC.


For customer queries:

If you call, we may ask you to complete an online form so we can help you more effectively. You’re welcome to contact us in Welsh and English.

Please note we provide guidance on tax rules and will give you our opinion in some cases if requested through our tax opinion service. But we cannot provide you with tax advice.

If you need extra help or support to use any of our services, please let us know. We’re here to help. You can also authorise someone to act on your behalf.


Welsh Revenue Authority

PO Box 110
CF37 9EH

We currently have limited access to our post, so there may be some delay processing anything you send us by post.

To avoid this delay, we recommend using our online services. Contact us if you're unable to do so.

To send us any correspondence, including serving legal proceedings or any other legal documents, if you can, please use our online contact form.

How we use your information

See our privacy policy for how we use the information you provide.

Tax opinions

See our guidance on how to ask for a tax opinion

We’ll usually respond to a request for a tax opinion within 25 working days, depending on complexity.


For media enquiries:

Phone: 03000 254 770


We’re committed to reviewing and improving our services. Your input is important to us, and we act on all feedback we receive.

Please use our online form to give feedback.


We welcome enquiries and feedback on our official statistics.

Phone: 0300 025 4670 (Head of Data Analysis)

Data Analysis Team
Welsh Revenue Authority
PO Box 110
CF37 9EH


If you’re unhappy about the service you receive or something else, the easiest way to resolve it is to contact us. We’ll do our best to help.

Please see our guidance on how to make a complaint and how we respond.

We also have guidance on what to do if you disagree with our tax decision.

Information requests

Find out how to make a freedom of information (FOI) request.

To request personal information we may hold about you under a subject access request, please write to us.

For data protection enquiries:


Data Protection Officer
Welsh Revenue Authority
PO Box 110
CF37 9EH

Report scams

Always report misleading websites, emails, phone numbers, phone calls or text messages you think may be suspicious to us.

Please see our guidance on how to avoid and report tax-related phishing and scams when communicating with us.