Report suspected tax avoidance or evasion behaviour in Land Transaction Tax (LTT) or Landfill Disposal Tax (LDT).
Please provide information about the person or business you’re reporting.
This could include:
- their name
- their address
- the type of avoidance or evasion you think they’re committing
You do not have to give your name or contact details unless you want to.
If you need to make changes at any time, use the previous page button.
- Do not try to find out more about the tax avoidance or evasion or let anyone know you’re making a report.
- If you feel your personal safety is at risk, call the police.
- We cannot provide you with feedback and are not acting on your behalf.
- We may pass on this information to other law enforcement agencies.
If you’ve got something wrong on your own tax return as a result of an avoidance scheme, please call us instead on 03000 254 000.
Other ways to report
Welsh Revenue Authority
PO Box 110
Telephone: 03000 254 000
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.
(Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm)