In this guide
4. What happens next
You will receive a decision:
- within 24 hours for an EAP application made between Monday and Friday (if you apply on a Friday afternoon you may have to wait until the Monday)
- within 10 working days for an IAP application
If your application for EAP is successful you will receive:
- a PayPoint voucher or BACS payment to cover the cost of food, gas and electricity and emergency travel
- vouchers to help you buy clothes
If your application for IAP is successful, you will receive:
- white goods from AO Retail Limited
- other household items from The Furnishings Service (TFS)
A representative will be in touch to discuss your requirements and arrange delivery.
If your application is unsuccessful, you can request a review.