In this guide
3. Create a user account to file Landfill Disposals Tax online
Use this service to create a user account to file Landfill Disposals Tax online, as a landfill site operator.
Your organisation will need to be registered before you can create a user account.
Welsh Revenue Authority online service
Before you start
If you’re unsure whether an account already exists, please email LDTmailbox@wra.gov.wales
You'll need your organisation’s registration number from your online administrator to register.
How to create a user account
- Enter your email address and select Send verification code.
- A verification code from Microsoft will be sent to this email address. You need to use the code within 10 minutes.
- If you do not receive it immediately, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder. Contact us if you’ve not received it.
- Once received, enter the verification code (do not paste) and select Verify code.
- Choose and confirm a password, then select Create.
- The next screen will ask for your name, enter this and select Next.
- Enter your organisation’s registration number from your online administrator.
- Please inform us by emailing LDTmailbox@wra.gov.wales when you have created a new user, and we’ll let you know when the user account is activated.
Contact your customer relationship manager or email LDTmailbox@wra.gov.wales if you need any help with this process.