Information bTB (ibTB) is an online interactive mapping tool.
It will help cattle farmers and their vets understand the level of bovine TB in their area. The map shows the locations of all TB breakdowns in England and Wales. Use it to find out about the bovine TB situation in your local area, and when purchasing cattle. The map is currently updated every two weeks and there are a variety of ways to select and view data.
ibTB has recently been enhanced to show:
- ongoing and resolved TB breakdowns in England and Wales over the past 10 years
- useful links to other relevant sites
- an improved ‘help’ function
- a clearer representation of the extent of a cluster of breakdowns on the map.
Other features of ibTB include:
- a search function using a County Parish Holding Herd (CPHH) number or postcode
- the display of Approved Finishing Units (AFU’s)
The map can be centred either by entering a CPHH number or postcode. It is also possible to zoom in or out of the map to increase or decrease the level of detail.
on the ibTB website