We considered providing a new park and ride and active travel facility at Ystrad Mynach.
The project involved:
- a new park and ride facility
- a new access road and footway leading to the park and ride from Cedar Way
This project included part of the recreational land used by Ystrad Mynach and Ysgol Gymraeg Bro Allta primary schools.
The scheme did not affect the current useable recreational grassed area. Additional recreational and educational facilities were provided as part of the scheme.
- improved the junction of Cedar Way with the A472
- resurfaced and added white lines to Cedar Way
- improved cycling routes to the station from the local area
Work completed in spring 2015.