Rebecca Evans MS, Minister for Finance and Trefnydd
Today, I have tabled the Welsh Government’s Final Budget for 2021-22. When I published the draft Budget proposals before Christmas, I signaled I would look to build on the initial package of COVID support in the final Budget. In finalising our spending plans, I am allocating an additional £682.2m to provide certainty for our public services which stand at the forefront of our response to the pandemic. In addition, I am announcing a £224.5m capital package which will provide an important stimulus for jobs and the economy over the coming months.
- Annual Budget Motion;
- Budget Expenditure Lines (BEL tables); and
- Final Budget Explanatory Note.
The following documents, which are part of the suite of documents published today, are also available:
- Welsh Tax Policy Report 2021;
- Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan (WIIP) project pipeline update 2021;
- Towards a Greenhouse Gas Assessment of the Welsh Government Budget: Illustrative Results for the 2021-22 Draft Budget (Cardiff University)
I will issue a further statement on 3 March setting out the implications of the UK Budget for Wales.