Rebecca Evans MS, Minister for Finance and Local Government
Today, I published the Welsh Government’s Draft Budget proposals for 2022-2023, which sets out our plans for a stronger, fairer and a greener Wales. The Draft Budget sets out strategic spending plans for revenue and capital, taxation and borrowing; as well as detailed portfolio budget proposals 2022-2023 and indicative spending plans for 2023-2024 and 2024-2025.
I will make an Oral Statement on the Draft Budget in the Senedd Cymru on 11th January 2022.
- Draft Budget proposals
- Draft Budget Narrative document, including the Strategic Integrated Impact Assessment and the Budget Improvement Plan
- Budget Expenditure Lines
- Tax Policy Report December 2021
- Draft Budget 2022-23 - leaflet
- Chief Economist’s Report
- Distributional Analysis of Devolved Public Spending in Wales
- Welsh Taxes Outlook - Office for Budget Responsibility independent assessment of our tax proposal
- Wales Infrastructure Investment Strategy and accompanying Infrastructure Finance Plan
- A ready-reckoner to explain the impact of tax changes
- Consultation on local variation of Land Transaction Tax for second homes and holiday lets
- A hyperlink to the Office for Budget Responsibility’s report on its devolved tax forecasts for Wales.