WelTAG 2017 Welsh Transport Appraisal Guidance , file type: PDF, file size: 208 KB
WelTAG 2017 supplementary guidance The Well Being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015 , file type: PDF, file size: 117 KB
WelTAG 2017 supplementary guidance transitional arrangements , file type: PDF, file size: 75 KB
WelTAG 2017 supplementary guidance legislative context , file type: PDF, file size: 140 KB
Welsh transport appraisal guidance (WelTAG) 2008 , file type: PDF, file size: 5 MB
There are two primary purposes of WelTAG:
- to enable the most beneficial scheme to be identified
- to allow the comparison of schemes on a like-for-like basis
- describes how to plan and develop transport proposals
- gives advice on how to conduct an appraisal
- shows how to present appraisal results
- gives advice about post-implementation monitoring and evaluation
WelTAG can be used by anyone for any transport project.
We use WelTAG to plan lots of different types of transport, including rail and cycling. We also use it when we need to fix or change the roads.
Watch our video to find out more: