In this page
- Kathryn Bishop, Chair
- Dyfed Edwards, Deputy Chair
- David Jones, Non-Executive
- Jocelyn Davies, Non-Executive
- Lakshmi Narain, Non-Executive
- Sam Cairns, Chief Operations Officer
- Rebecca Godfrey, Chief Strategy Officer
- Lucy Robinson, Customer Insight and Strategy
- Joanna Ryder, Chief of Staff
- Kate Innes, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Jim Scopes, Interim Chief Strategy Officer
- Catrin Durie, Head of Communications
- Amy Bowden, Interim Head of Legal
- Anna Adams, Deputy Director of Tax Strategy, Policy and Engagement - Welsh Treasury
Presenters / Attending
- Head of HR Services
- Head of Operations
- Senior Policy Adviser
- Head of Policy
1. Welcome and introductions
- The Chair welcomed everybody to the meeting. Apologies were received from Dyfed Alsop and Melissa Quignon-Finch. Anna Adams would deputise for Andrew Jeffreys.
- The Chair reminded members that from the month of May, meetings would now be fortnightly, but the intervening slots in diaries should remain in case urgent issues needed to be discussed. The next meeting was now due to take place on 21 May 2020.
2. Business continuity and staff wellbeing
3. WRA revised operational planning
4. Any other business
- Board members were reminded that minutes of the last meeting were with them for agreement and that the next meeting is currently due to take place on 21 May 2020.
 There are certain circumstances where it is not appropriate to share all of the information contained within the Board minutes, for example, where it contains personal or commercial data or relates to the formulation of government policy etc. or the effective conduct of public affairs. In such circumstances, the information has been redacted and the text is marked clearly that this has been the case.