In this page
- Kathryn Bishop, Chair
- Dyfed Edwards, Deputy Chair
- David Jones, Non-Executive
- Jocelyn Davies, Non-Executive
- Lakshmi Narain, Non-Executive
- Dyfed Alsop, Chief Executive Officer
- Sam Cairns, Chief Operations Officer
- Lucy Robinson, Customer Insight and Strategy
- Joanna Ryder, Chief of Staff
- Melissa Quignon-Finch, Head of HR
- Kate Innes, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Jim Scopes, Interim Chief Strategy Officer
- Catrin Durie, Head of Communications
- Amy Bowden, Interim Head of Legal
- Anna Adams, Deputy Director of Tax Strategy, Policy and Engagement - Welsh Treasury
- Ceri Sullivan, Board Secretariat
1. Welcome and introductions
- The Chair welcomed everybody to the meeting. Apologies were received from Andrew Jeffreys, and Anna Adams would deputise to provide the Welsh Treasury update.
2. Business continuity and staff wellbeing
3. Cyber Essentials Plus
4. Director, Welsh Treasury update
5. Any other business
- It was suggested that time be spent looking at other risks we are exposed to in terms of criminal activity that are not cyber related.
- Members were informed that the key messages from these online Board meetings are being disseminated through WRA-live weekly calls to all members of staff.
 There are certain circumstances where it is not appropriate to share all of the information contained within the Board minutes, for example, where it contains personal or commercial data or relates to the formulation of government policy etc. or the effective conduct of public affairs. In such circumstances, the information has been redacted and the text is marked clearly that this has been the case.