The research explores the attitudes of social tenants to the Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS), and explores changes to how social tenants interacted with their homes during the first coronavirus lockdown.
This is the latest release
The aims of the Tenants’ Survey were:
- to contribute to the ongoing assessment of the current WHQS
- to help inform the next iteration of the WHQS
- to capture changes to the ways in which tenants interacted with their homes and local environments in the context of the coronavirus pandemic.
There was a particular focus on:
- assessing awareness of the WHQS
- measuring the importance of the current WHQS criteria
- gaining understanding about acceptability of work to decarbonise tenants’ homes
- exploring concerns of tenants with regard to the coronavirus pandemic and first lockdown of 2020
Welsh Housing Quality Standard: tenants’ survey , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Telephone: 0300 025 6292
Telephone: 0300 025 8099