Explains how we manage and expect people to use our social media channels.
We operate different channels across different platforms to help communicate the work we do.
We want our accounts to be safe and respectful places for everyone, so we ask you to follow a few simple house rules. Of course you are free to scrutinise, criticise and air your views.
We operate channels across platforms to help communicate the work we do.
We use software to respond and to identify questions, themes, views and opinions on our policies and work.
We want our accounts to be safe and respectful places for everyone. We encourage you to post your feedback, questions and your stories and experiences.
We also ask you to follow some simple rules:
- you are responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share
- we will remove, in whole or in part, posts which we feel are inappropriate or contain personal information
- we will report any profiles set up using Welsh Government imagery, including fonts without permission
We will block and report users whose posts are:
- abusive or obscene, for example racist, sexist, homophobic or sexually explicit
- deceptive or misleading
- violate any law or regulation
- violate any intellectual property rights
- spam (persistent negative or abusive posts which aim to provoke a response)
- advertisements or promotional
How we manage our accounts
Our social media channels are run by civil servants who are bound by the Civil Service Code.
We monitor our accounts from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (not including public holidays).
We’ll always try to answer your questions, but with so many messages may not be able to respond to all enquiries.
We will redirect questions that we cannot answer through social media where appropriate.
We try our best to give you correct information. If we make a mistake we will to rectify the situation and quickly provide the correct information.
Please tell us if you think we’ve made a mistake or you see anything you think is inappropriate or are concerned about.
We reserve the right to delete our accounts and to update or change these conditions at any time.