The statistics are focussed around individuals in Wales and are presented in 4 main themes: income, output, work and poverty and wealth.
This is the latest release
This dashboard presents 8 indicators showing how the Welsh economy is performing in relation to the other English regions and UK countries. It is updated periodically as new data for each indicator becomes available.
- Gross disposable household income (GDHI) per head
- Primary income per head
- Gross value added (GVA) per head
- Gross value added (GVA) per hour worked
- Employment rate
- Full-time weekly earnings
- Poverty rate
- Average total household wealth
Telephone: 0300 061 6029
Telephone: 0300 025 8099