Parks and gardens the Animal and Plant Health Agency inspect to check plant health.
The Animal and Plant Health Agency carry out plant health inspections at public parks and gardens twice a year.
The parks feature thousands of different common and less well known plants and trees. The inspections note potential issues with damaging and regulated plant pests and diseases.
If you are responsible for a park or garden with public access and would like to get involved please contact us at Plant.Health@gov.wales.
Parks by county
1. Blaenau Gwent - to be confirmed
2. Caerphilly - Parc Penallta
3. Cardiff - Bute Park
4. Merthyr Tydfil - Cyfarthfa Park
5. Monmouthshire - Linda Vista
6. Newport - Tredegar House
7. Torfaen - Pontypool Park
8. Bridgend - Bryngarw Park
9. Carmarthenshire - National Botanic Garden of Wales
10. Ceredigion - Llanerchaeron
11. Neath Port Talbot - Margam Park
12. Pembrokeshire - Colby Woodland Garden
13. Rhondda, Cynon, Taff - Aberdare Park
14. Swansea - Clyne Gardens
15. The Vale of Glamorgan - Dyffryn Gardens
16. Conwy - Bodnant Garden
17. Denbighshire - Bodelwyddan
18. Flintshire - to be confirmed
19. Gwynedd - Penrhyn Castle
20. Isle of Anglesey - Plas Newydd
21. Powys - Powis Castle
22. Wrexham - Chirk Castle