Use the NHS COVID Pass to prove that you are fully vaccinated or have tested negative to attend large events, nightclubs and similar venues.
If you want to attend large venues you must now show your NHS COVID Pass to prove that you are either fully vaccinated or have tested negative.
This applies to:
- nightclubs and similar venues
- unseated indoor venues with more than 500 people in the audience
- any outdoor or indoor unseated venues with a capacity over 4,000
- any event, of any nature, which has more than 10,000 people in attendance
You can get an NHS COVID Pass if you are over 16 and one of the following applies:
- you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- you have tested negative for COVID-19 (lateral flow test taken 48 hours before event or attending venue)
How to prove that you have tested negative
To prove you have tested negative for COVID-19, within 48 hours of the event or attending the venue:
Results emailed or sent by text message are also considered proof of a negative test.
If you were vaccinated outside the UK
Individuals from the following countries will be able to provide certificates demonstrating that they have been fully vaccinated:
- the USA
- a qualifying European country (EU27, EFTA and European microstates of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City State)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
All attendees who were vaccinated in countries not listed above will need to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test.