Use the NHS COVID Pass to prove that you are fully vaccinated or have tested negative to attend large events, nightclubs and similar venues.
If you want to attend certain venues and events you must now show your NHS COVID Pass to prove that you are either fully vaccinated or have tested negative.
You do not need to show evidence of a booster vaccination to attend large events and venues in Wales.
This applies if you are aged 18 and over and are attending:
- large events, cinemas, theatres and concert halls
- unseated indoor venues with more than 500 people in the audience
- any outdoor or indoor unseated venues with a capacity over 4,000
- any event, of any nature, which has more than 10,000 people in attendance
How to get an NHS COVID Pass
You can get an NHS COVID Pass if you are over 16 and one of the following applies:
- you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- you have tested negative for COVID-19 (lateral flow test taken 48 hours before event or attending venue)
To prove you have tested negative for COVID-19, within 48 hours of the event or attending the venue:
Results emailed or sent by text message are also considered proof of a negative test.
If you were vaccinated outside the UK
If you were vaccinated in a country or territory that is on the list of approved vaccination programmes you will be able to provide a certificate demonstrating that they have been fully vaccinated.
Attendees who were vaccinated in countries not on the list of approved the list of approved vaccination programmes will need to provide proof of a negative lateral flow test.