The aim of this project was to produce small area estimates for six diverse outcome variables using the National Survey for Wales April 2012 to March 2013.
These show the estimated percentage of adults aged 16+ across Welsh neighbourhoods who:
- use the internet
- are experiencing financial difficulties
- feel unsafe in the local area after dark
- are satisfied with their GP care
- are highly satisfied with their local area
- are highly satisfied with the performance of the Welsh Government.
Understanding Wales at the neighbourhood level (National Survey for Wales) April 2012 to March 2013 , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Datasets and interactive tools
Neighbourhood-level estimates (Middle Super Output Area level), April 2012 to March 2013 , file type: XLSX, file size: 99 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 6685
Telephone: 0300 025 8099