Join Dr Ruth Hussey on Twitter between 6.30pm and 7.30pm on Tuesday 7 November to give your views about the future of health and social care in Wales.
The Parliamentary Review into Health and Social Care in Wales has been gathering evidence from stakeholders and the public about how services should look in Wales. Their interim report was published in July.
As the Review begins forming its final conclusions, they want to hear your thoughts about some of the areas the recommendations might cover, such as models of care; digital and technological developments; the vision for health and care services and the areas that you would like to see addressed in the final report.
We’ve put together 6 questions to structure the chat:
- Our interim report was published in July setting out the case for change. The proposed vision is to deliver ‘seamless local health and social care services that are focused on outcomes that matter to the individual’ – do you agree with this vision?
- The Quadruple Aim (improving population health and wellbeing, improving patient experience and outcomes, restraining costs, and improving the working life of staff) could act as a clear purpose to deliver that vision– does this help in terms of clarity of purpose?
- What are the essential design features to enable successful delivery of ‘seamless’ and preventative health and social care services?
- What needs to change in existing services to enable them to be built around an individual and his/ her family’s needs rather than institutions?
- What are the essential digital or technological developments that would help to free up professional time for face to face care?
- What are the top 3 things you would like to see addressed in our final report?
What is a Twitter chat?
A Twitter chat is where a group of Twitter users meet at a pre-determined time to discuss a certain topic, using a designated hashtag (in this case #yourfuturehealthandcare) for each tweet contributed.
Dr Ruth Hussey (@husseyruth) will pose questions to prompt responses from participants and encourage interaction among the group.
The chat will last an hour.
How to participate
- Join Twitter (if you haven’t already)
- Join the chat by searching for the hashtag #yourfuturehealthandcare
- Join the conversation when you feel ready – feel free to introduce yourself
- Remember to use the hashtag each time you tweet
- Ruth will pose the questions marking Q1 for question 1, Q2 for question 2 and so forth. Please begin your response tweets with A1 for an answer to question 1, A2 for an answer to question 2 and so forth, to let us know which questions you are answering