What local authorities need to do when transferring council houses to registered landlords.

First published:
9 July 2009
Last updated:


Transfer of council houses to registered social landlords: guidance
, file type: PDF, file size: 240 KB

240 KB
This file may not be accessible. Request a different format. If you need a more accessible version of this document please email digital@gov.wales. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.