This consultation ended 31 March 2022.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We want your views on our draft long term strategy: ‘A smoke-free Wales’ and ‘Towards a smoke-free Wales delivery plan 2022 to 2024’.
We are consulting on:
- how our strategy will help us to become smoke-free in Wales by 2030
- the actions from our first delivery plan supporting that including:
- making smoke-free the norm in Wales
- supporting groups and communities that have higher levels of smoking
- tackling the sale of illegal tobacco
‘Smoke-free’ means that less than 5% of adults in Wales are smokers.