Management information update on coronavirus testing up to 15 November 2020.
Statistics on coronavirus testing:
- authorised antigen tests per day
- number of individuals tested (antigen)
- number of antigen tests on critical workers
- location of antigen tests
- timeliness of antigen tests
- antibody tests
They have been published to provide a weekly summary of data on coronavirus testing.
The data are management information, not official statistics, and are revised regularly. The Public Health Wales surveillance dashboard is updated daily with the most recent data, including revisions to the data published here.
Our guide on Understanding data on coronavirus (COVID-19) testing provides a further explanation of these data.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 2288
Telephone: 0300 025 8099