This consultation ended 23 February 2021.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We would like your views on whether to continue to allow home use for early medical abortion up to 10 weeks gestation after the pandemic.
We are consulting on:
- whether the temporary approval has had a positive impact on abortion services for women
- risks and safety concerns
- how this has affected other NHS services
- whether there are benefits in relations to safeguarding and women's safety
- how this will affect people from different backgrounds and from economically disadvantaged areas
- whether the temporary changes should become permanent