People who misuse substances cause considerable harm to themselves, their families and communities.
We are consulting on proposals, which include:
- responding to associated mental health problems
- improving partnership working with housing and homelessness services
- ensuring that prisons have a coordinated service for those with substance misuse problems
- providing further support for families and carers of people who misuse substances
- improving access to services
- tackling dependence on prescription-only and over-the-counter medicines
How to respond
Submit your comments by 9 August 2019, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form.
Complete and return to:
Substance Misuse Policy & Delivery Team
Merthyr Tydfil Office