This consultation ended 9 August 2019.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 684 KB
We want your views on preventing and reducing substance misuse in Wales
Consultation document , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
People who misuse substances cause considerable harm to themselves, their families and communities.
We are consulting on proposals, which include:
- responding to associated mental health problems
- improving partnership working with housing and homelessness services
- ensuring that prisons have a coordinated service for those with substance misuse problems
- providing further support for families and carers of people who misuse substances
- improving access to services
- tackling dependence on prescription-only and over-the-counter medicines