Application form , file type: DOC, file size: 299 KB
Information for grant applicants , file type: PDF, file size: 829 KB
Voluntary Organisations delivering youth work can apply if they are:
- Operating on an all-Wales basis (actively engaged in a minimum of 18 local authorities): and / or
- Deliver specialist youth work services aimed at young people with protected characteristics or from a disadvantaged socio-economic background, which is not widely provided elsewhere and which would be of strategic relevance to the youth work strategy by increasing equality and diversity of opportunities.
- Delivering youth work to young people aged 11-25 in line with:
- Youth Work National Occupational Standards
- Youth Work in Wales: Principles and Purposes
- Youth Work Strategy for Wales
- Adhering to the UN Convention on Rights of the Child (UNCRC) and the Rights of Children and Young Persons (Wales) Measure 2011, and the Children and Young People’s National Participation Standards.
It is proposed that the new funding cycle will begin on 1 April 2022 and end on 31 March 2024.
To apply for the grant, an application form must be completed and hard copy returned by 10am on 11 November 2021.
Applications will only be agreed in December 2021 and are subject to the outcome of the forthcoming spending review confirming budgets beyond 2022 to 2023.
Further information on the scheme is available from:
Youth Engagement Branch
Telephone: 0300 250 0485