Data on sickness absence rates for directly employed NHS staff for October to December 2018.
- Sickness absence was 5.6%, up 0.1 percentage point from the same period in 2017.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 7.5%.
- Health Education and Improvement Wales Special Health Authority had the lowest sickness absence, 1.4%.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group, 7.9%.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the Medical and Dental staff group, 1.8%.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 6735
Tel: 0300 025 8099