A quarterly report presenting data on sickness absence rates for directly employed NHS staff.
- Sickness absence was 4.8 per cent, up 0.1 percentage point from the same period in 2017.
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust had the highest sickness absence, 6.9 per cent.
- Velindre NHS Trust had the lowest sickness absence, 3.8 per cent.
- The highest staff group sickness absence was in the Ambulance staff group,7.5 per cent.
- The lowest staff group sickness absence was in the Medical and Dental staff group, 1.5 per cent.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 6735
Tel: 0300 025 8099