This consultation ended 10 September 2015.
Details of outcome
We want your views on our proposals for some of the secondary legislation which would be introduced once the Planning (Wales) Bill receives Royal Assent.
A number of the proposals directly relate to the new development management provisions in the bill whereas other proposals promote the wider principle to make the planning system more effective and efficient.
We are proposing to introduce new provisions in relation to:
- Invalid applications: notices and appeals
- Decision notices
- Notification of development
- Consultations in respect of certain applications for approval
- Appeals against a notice issued in respect of unsightly land
- Post-submission amendments
- Changes to applications made under section 73 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.