The report reviews the progress and impact, to date, of two recovery communities.
This is the latest release
The review explored the views of key stakeholders including:
- members, staff and volunteers of recovery communities
- representatives from services directly and indirectly linked to substance use
- individuals who use substances who have not accessed recovery communities
- family members
- significant others.
The project consisted of three phases:
- a scoping and mapping study to develop an understanding of the two recovery communities
- a study of the progress and impact to date
- a synthesis of data to develop a generic logic model to assist those who wish to set up and evaluate a recovery community.
Telephone: 0300 025 6543
Telephone: 0300 025 8099