This report provides evidence on the factors that shape and influence the housing system and a profile of key trends.
This is the latest release
The report is based on the six key principles that have been developed for the national housing strategy. These are:
- to develop an adequate supply of affordable housing
- to provide high quality homes
- to provide high quality housing services
- to contribute to the health and well-being of the people of Wales
- to contribute to regeneration and sustainable communities
- to respond effectively to climate change.