This consultation ended 10 July 2020.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We want your views on the relaxation of School Reporting Requirements (Wales) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020 to reduce burdens on schools and local authorities.
We recognise that, during the coronavirus pandemic, schools, local authorities and governing bodies may be unable to comply with certain statutory requirements.
Therefore, we are consulting on:
- revoking the School Performance and Absence Targets (Wales) Regulations 2011
- amending the Head Teachers Report to Parents and Adult Pupils (Wales) Regulations 2011
- amending the School Information (Wales) Regulations 2011
- amending the School Performance Information (Wales) Regulations 2011
- amending the School Governors’ Annual Report (Wales) Regulations 2011.