The report covers various topics such as employment, economic inactivity, claimant count and earnings.
The latest release includes new data for:
- Employment, unemployment and economic inactivity levels and rates (year to September 2018)
- Gross Value Added (GVA) (2017)
- Average weekly earnings (2018)
- VAT/PAYE enterprise births, deaths and stock (2017)
- Business Structure (2018)
The ‘next update’ dates given throughout the bulletins relate to when new data for the dataset are next being released. StatsWales will still be updated at that time and can be accessed via the links provided.
Regional economic and labour market profiles, January 2019 , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 6415
Telephone: 0300 025 8099