This consultation ended 9 January 2018.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available.
Details of outcome
We want your views on proposed reforms to the non domestic rates appeals system in Wales.
We are consulting on:
- Proposals to reform:
- the registration for the appeals process
- the time periods for each stage
- the provision of information
- backdating appeals
- fines (civil penalties)
- The introduction and level of fees for appeals
- The role of the Valuation Tribunal for Wales in the appeals process