This report presents the material deprivation findings.
As well as results on:
- whether people have sought advice for debt problems
- whether they have gone without substantial meals due to lack of money
- whether they have received food from a food bank.
- Being younger, female, a smoker and unemployed are all strongly linked to being materially deprived.
- 3% had gone a day without a substantial meal due to lack of money in the previous fortnight. 1% had received food from a food bank in the last 12 months.
Tel: 0300 025 6685
Tel: 0300 025 8099