Information about the health-related lifestyles and behaviours of adults living in Wales for April 2017 to March 2018.
This is the latest release
- 19% of adults reported that they currently smoked.
- 18% of adults reported that they drank more than the weekly guidelines (that is, average weekly alcohol consumption above 14 units).
- 23% of adults reported that they ate at least 5 portions of fruit or vegetable the previous day.
- 53% of adults reported that they had been active for at least 150 minutes in the previous week.
- 60% of adults were overweight or obese, including 22% obese.
- 10% of adults reported fewer than 2 of the 5 healthy behaviours.
Population health, lifestyle (National Survey for Wales), April 2017 to March 2018
file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Datasets and interactive tools
National Survey for Wales: population health: lifestyle, April 2017 to March 2018: tables
file type: XLSX, file size: 242 KB
Tel: 0300 025 5033
Tel: 0300 025 8099