This consultation ended 23 February 2022.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We want your views on proposals to amend the development management system and planning policy in Wales to help local planning authorities manage second homes and short-term holiday lets.
We are consulting on:
- Amendments to the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 to:
- amend the current use class for ‘Dwellinghouses’,
- create new use classes for ‘Second Homes’ and for ‘Short-term Holiday Lets’
- Related amendments to the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995
- Related amendments to Planning Policy Wales.
Consultation document , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Help and support
For more information about this consultation e-mail: email@example.com