Payments to land managers and others to increase the resilience of our ecosystems.
We have committed to an ecosystem approach to natural resource management.
We are always looking:
- for new and innovative ways of attracting money into the rural economy
- to maximise the value of every pound invested
There are many groups working on projects and initiatives that are classified as PES. These attract funding from a wide range of sources. For more information visit the Ecosystems Knowledge Network.
Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) Practitioners group
The PES practitioners group is a community of practitioners, made up of people working in this area. The group meets 2 - 3 times a year, to:
- support one another
- discuss issues and challenges
- share lessons learned and best practice
- feed into policy development on PES