The aim of the scoping study is to provide evidence to support the development of an overseas study pilot.
This is the latest release
The objectives of the study were to:
- review current numbers of Welsh-domiciled students studying overseas
- undertake a literature review of worldwide practice in outward mobility funding schemes
- explore the characteristics of students studying overseas and those aspiring to do so
- explore the barriers to and benefits of overseas study
- review current funding provisions in Wales and overseas
- develop and appraise options and make recommendations for proceeding with the pilot.
Telephone: 0300 025 6255
Telephone: 0300 025 8099