This consultation ended 25 March 2019.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We want your views on proposals to legislate for the implementation of the new curriculum arrangements.
We are consulting on the legislative framework to facilitate the new curriculum’s implementation. This includes:
- The purpose and structure of the curriculum
- The Welsh and English languages
- Relationships and Sexuality Education for 3 to 16 year olds
- Religious Education for 3 to 16 year olds
- Right to withdraw from RE and RSE
- The assessment of learners.
This consultation focuses on the legislative framework for the curriculum. The detailed content of the new curriculum will be published in April 2019 for all schools to feedback and refine.