Skip to main content

Landlord’s that have a break clause in accordance with Section 194(1) of the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 should use this form to tell the contract-holder to give up possession of the dwelling.

First published:
23 March 2022
Last updated:


Form RHW25 , file type: DOCX, file size: 28 KB

28 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.