Skip to main content

Landlords should use this form to tell an introductory standard contract-holder or a prohibited conduct standard contract-holder to give up possession of the dwelling.

First published:
23 March 2022
Last updated:


Form RHW18 , file type: DOCX, file size: 27 KB

27 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.