Skip to main content

Landlords should use this form to tell the contract-holder of a fixed term standard contract (which is not within Schedule 9B to the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and immediately before the coming into force of the Act was a tenancy or licence for a fixed term) under paragraph 25B(2) of Schedule 12 to the Act, to give up possession of the dwelling

First published:
23 March 2022
Last updated:


Form RHW38 , file type: DOCX, file size: 17 KB

17 KB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.