Families First is designed to improve outcomes for children, young people and families. It emphasises prevention and early intervention for families, particularly those living in poverty.
Messages from the reports will be used to inform the future delivery of the Families First programme.
Year 3 Report
The three-year evaluation sought to answer a number of questions about the programme including:
- whether the programme design is fit for purpose
- an assessment of how the programme is implemented
- the quality of the programme’s implementation
- the impact of the programme on families
- the impact of the programme at an overall population level.
Specifically, this report will provide:
- a review of the policy context
- a review of progress in implementing Families First
- an assessment of impacts and outcomes three years into the programme’s delivery
- consideration of the programme’s design and whether it is fit for purpose in delivering against the rationale for intervention
- examples of good practice in the implementation of Families First.
Telephone: 0300 025 3111
For information on research and evaluation
For general queries about the Families First Programme
Telephone: 0300 025 7677
Telephone: 0300 025 8099