Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for October to December 2021.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,711 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2021.
- In December 2021 66.9% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 73.2% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2021.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 19,807 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2021. Of these, 16,567 (83.6%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan.
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During December 2021, 89.6% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Telephone: 0300 025 8099