Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for October to December 2020.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 4,981 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2020.
- In December 2020 78.7% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 86.2% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2020.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans (CTP)
- There were 20,731 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2020; of these, 18,077 (87.2%) had a valid CTP.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During December 2020, 91.3% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Telephone: 0300 025 8099