Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for October to December 2019.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,514 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2019.
- In December 2019 78.4% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 84.9% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2019.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 22,690 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2019. Of these, 19,718 (86.9%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During December 2019 95.2% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 8871
Tel: 0300 025 8099