Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions).
Information showing care and treatment plan compliance and the number of outcome of assessment reports sent within 10 working days.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,634 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in December 2018.
- In December 2018 78.1% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 84.1% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in December 2018.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans (CTP)
- There were 22,520 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of December 2018. Of these, 20,035 (89.0%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During December 2018 100.0% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 8871
Tel: 0300 025 8099