Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for July to September 2021.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,229 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in September 2021.
- In September 2021 62.3% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 71.5% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in September 2021.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 19,969 patients in receipt of secondary mental health services at the end of September 2021; of these, 17,156 (85.9%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During September 2021, 90.2% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.