Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for July to September 2020.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,720 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in September 2020.
- In September 2020 80.1% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 86.4% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in September 2020.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 21,218 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of September 2020. Of these, 18,120(r) (85.4%)(r) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
(r) Revised on 3 December 2020
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During September 2020, 91.8% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Telephone: 0300 025 8099