Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for July to September 2019.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,195 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in September 2019.
- In September 2019 74.2% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 78.5% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in September 2019.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 22,661 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of September 2019. Of these, 20,034 (88.4%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan.
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During September 2019 89.9% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 8871
Tel: 0300 025 8099