Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services for July to September 2018.
Information showing care and treatment plan compliance and the number of outcome of assessment reports sent within 10 working days.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 5,856 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in September 2018.
- In September 2018 78.0% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 81.6% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in September 2018.
Part 2: Care and treatment plans
- There were 22,474 patients in receipt of secondary mental health services at the end of September 2018. Of these, 19,822 (88.2%) had a valid care and treatment plan.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During September 2018 100.0% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Telephone: 0300 025 8099